of our Eureka Springs, Arkanas Bed and Breakfast
We want you to consider our Eureka Springs, Arkansas bed and breakfast your home away from home when you visit the area, so the accommodations at 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast have been designed with your utmost comfort in mind. Please read the following policies carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
- Reservations: Reservations can be made by telephone or online. A room is not reserved until a credit card has been obtained for deposit. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Should you not receive a confirmation email, please contact us so that we may remedy the issue.
- Deposit: A one-night room deposit will be charged to your credit card account at the time of the reservation.
- Payment: Payment can be made by Visa, MC, Discover, cash or approved gift certificates issued by 5 Ojo Inn or affiliates. If you plan on using a gift certificate, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Rates: Are based on double occupancy. Two-night minimum stay required on weekends with a three night minimum stay required on some holidays and special events. If our availability allows for a one night stay during these times we may make an exception to the minimum stay requirements. Please call us to inquire. Ask about Sunday – Thursday Discounts. (Prices may change without notice).
- Check-In Time: 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. If you plan to arrive later than 7 p.m., please let us know in advance, so that we can make arrangements to have office staff present.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation Policy: We are a small inn; therefore, cancellations affect us significantly. If you find it necessary to change or cancel your reservation, please see below important information:
- Reservations booked direct on our site (www.5ojo.com) or by phone – We require a minimum of 10 days notice to receive a full refund of your deposit, less a $25 cancellation fee. If you find it necessary to cancel within 10 days of your arrival (30 days for groups with 3 or more rooms), you will forfeit your deposit unless we are able to re-rent your room to another guest for the entire stay. If the vacancy is filled, a full refund of your deposit will be made, less a $25 cancellation fee. No shows will forfeit entire deposit. No refunds on early departures.
- Reservations made on other booking sites: Please read cancellation policies of these sites prior to making your reservation, as they vary from those done on our site (www.5ojo.com) or by calling us direct.
- Group/Family Lodging: Please contact the inn directly for information about family lodging options at 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Smoking: To keep our rooms inviting for all of our guests, smoking is allowed outside only. (Violations of this policy will incur a $250 cleaning fee.)
- Pets: We provide pet friendly lodging for pre-approved dogs only. Dogs up to 50 pounds are welcomed in either the Carriage House, Devonshire Suite or Willow Cottage. There is a $20 per day charge per dog with a two pet limit per room. Pets must be well behaved and not left alone in our rooms for extended periods of time. Pet owners must clean up after their pets while staying with us. Pet approval must be obtained prior to booking your reservation.
- Children: 5 Ojo Inn can accommodate children 10 years or older that are accompanied by an adult.
- Office Hours: Office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily. After hours please contact us at 479.253.6734.
- Inn Parking: One parking space has been allocated for each room at the inn. However, we do have a few additional parking spaces (3) on our lower level backyard lot on a first-come, first-served basis.