Enjoy an Authentic, Epicurean Eureka Springs Breakfast at Our Inn
The delicious gourmet breakfasts are one reason our guests keep coming back to our Arkansas bed and breakfast inn. Masterfully prepared with only the freshest ingredients and often featuring locally grown produce, our elegant Eureka Springs breakfast is served in the Sweet House dining room. Fresh fruits and homemade baked items start off each guests morning, followed by a hearty main course. Our signature Baked Pancakes are always a hit, with Ham & Cheese Casserole and Baked Cinnamon French Toast coming in a close second. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, food sensitivities, gluten-free and vegetarian can be accommodated with advance notice.
Below are some examples of the “real deal” Eureka Springs breakfast menus you might enjoy while staying at 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast. To experience a taste of the Inn in your own home, prepare one of our signature recipes featured below.
Sample Eureka Springs Breakfast Menus
- Sliced Apple with Raisins, Walnuts and Honey Poppy seed Dressing
- Banana Nut Muffin
- Eggs in a Bread Bowl
- Crisp Smoked Bacon
- Blueberries & Cream with Seasonal Fruit
- Sour Cream Cranberry Muffins
- Ham & Cheese Soufflé
- Breakfast Potatoes
- Corn & Honey Muffins served with honey butter
- Baked Cinnamon French Toast w/fresh blueberries & warm maple syrup
- Sausage Links
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Waffles w/Cinnamon Apples & fresh whipped cream
- Sausage Patties
5 Ojo Snickerdoodle Muffins
—— Muffin Ingredients —–
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 stick salted butter (melted)
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and the baking soda. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, butter, sour cream and vanilla together.
3. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mixture. Set aside.
—— Crumble Topping —–
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 stick salted butter (softened)
1. Mix the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add the butter using a fork or pastry cutter. Set aside.
—— To Finish —–
Mix approximately 1/2 cup of the crumble into the muffin batter and fill 12 paper or foil lined muffin cups. Add the remaining crumble mixture to the tops of the 12 muffins, pressing in slightly. Bake at 350°F, 25 to 30 minutes.