Enjoy an Authentic, Epicurean Eureka Springs Breakfast at Our Inn
The delicious gourmet breakfasts are one reason our guests keep coming back to our Arkansas bed and breakfast inn. Masterfully prepared with only the freshest ingredients and often featuring locally grown produce, our elegant Eureka Springs breakfast is served in the Sweet House dining room. Fresh fruits and homemade baked items start off each guests morning, followed by a hearty main course. Our signature Baked Pancakes are always a hit, with Ham & Cheese Casserole and Baked Cinnamon French Toast coming in a close second. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, food sensitivities, gluten-free and vegetarian can be accommodated with advance notice.
Below are some examples of the “real deal” Eureka Springs breakfast menus you might enjoy while staying at 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast. To experience a taste of the Inn in your own home, prepare one of our signature recipes featured below.
Sample Eureka Springs Breakfast Menus
- Sliced Apple with Raisins, Walnuts and Honey Poppy seed Glaze
- Banana Nut Muffin
- Eggs in a Bread Bowl
- Crisp Smoked Bacon
- Blueberries & Cream with Seasonal Fruit
- Sour Cream Cranberry Muffins
- Baked Ham & Cheese Casserole
- Baked Breakfast Potatoes
- Corn & Honey Muffins served with honey butter
- Baked Cinnamon French Toast w/fresh blueberries & warm maple syrup
- Sausage Links
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Waffles w/Cinnamon Apples & fresh whipped cream
- Baked Thick Cut Bacon
Chocolate Banana Muffins
—— Ingredients —–
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
1/3 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Sugar for sprinkling on tops
—– Instructions —–
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg. Mix 1 minute with an electric mixer.
2. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Add to banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with 1 teaspoon sugar.
4. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350°F.
These muffins are moist and delicious!