Enjoy an Authenic, Epicurean Eureka Springs Breakfast at Our Inn
The delicious gourmet breakfasts are one reason our guests keep coming back to our Arkansas bed and breakfast inn. Masterfully prepared with the freshest ingredients and often featuring locally grown produce, our elegant Eureka Springs breakfast is served in the Sweet House dining room. Special dietary needs such as diabetic, food sensitivities, gluten-free and vegetarian can be accommodated with advance notice.
Below are some examples of the “real deal” Eureka Springs breakfast menus you might enjoy while staying at 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast. To experience a taste of the Inn in your own home, prepare one of our signature recipes featured below.
Sample Eureka Springs Breakfast Menus
- Sliced Apple with Raisins, Walnuts and Honey Poppy seed Glaze
- Banana Nut Muffin
- Eggs in a Bread Bowl
- Crisp Smoked Bacon
- Blueberries & Cream with Seasonal Fruit
- Sour Cream Cranberry Muffins
- Baked Egg Casserole
- Mozzarella and Garlic Chicken Sausage
- Poppy Seed Muffins
- French Toast w/fresh Peaches and Pecans
- Pan-fried Ham with Orange & Honey
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Waffles w/Cinnamon Apples
- Peppered Bacon
Chocolate Banana Muffins
—— Ingredients —–
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
1/3 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Sugar for sprinkling on tops
—– Instructions —–
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg. Mix 1 minute with an electric mixer.
2. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Add to banana mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with 1 teaspoon sugar.
4. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350°F.
These muffins are moist and delicious!