It’s time for us to start thinking about our ‘Bed and Breakfast Inns of Eureka Springs’ Association annual Christmas Sweet Treats tour. Jan is scouting out all our cook books for special cookie recipes. She is really focusing on Maida Heatter’s ‘Book of Great Chocolate Desserts’. Me being the chocoholic, I’m not disappointed in her choice. Could this be a Julie meets Julia moment? I am wondering what great cookie recipe she will find, because you know how I hate being the one who has to taste all those experimental workings (sly smile now showing). Can’t wait for the taste tests to begin.
For the fifth year now, on Saturday, December 10th, our association will be putting on this event. Here’s what it includes.
- Nine unique bed and breakfasts included on the tour.
- Yummy cookies & treats (2 per inn) with recipes to add to your collection.
- Holiday decorating ideas from each of the beautifully decorated inns.
- A chance to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Finish your shopping in Eureka Springs’ unique shops and art galleries.
- Enter our giveaway contest for a chance to win one of three $100 gift certificates good at any of the Sweet Treats Cookie Tour participating inns.
Will post more on the cookie tastings as they happen. Jan promised me a new cookie recipe a week.